Private Rentals and Special Events.
2020-2021 School Year Schedule September 4, 2020-May 26, 2021
Lap Swim / Hydro Fitness Resident $4.00 SR. Resident $3.00 Non-Resident $5.00
• Monday-Friday 5:30am-11:30am (DHS Swim Team has 3 lanes 6:30-8:30am)
Recreational Swim / Open Swim Adult: Resident $4.00 SR. Resident $3.00 Non-Resident $5.00
Youth: Resident $3.00 Non-Resident $5.00
under 2 free with paid adult
• Saturday and Sunday 1-4 pm
• Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm
Fitness Class Resident $4.00 SR. Resident $3.00 Non-Resident $5.00
Monthly Passes Available- Also we are members of many Senior Programs such as Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, Renew Active etc. Let us check your benefits.
• Water Aerobic Classes 8-9am, 9-10am, 10:15-11:15am
For Safety reasons, we will need to schedule an extra guard for any group over 60 guests. For up to a total of 90 guests there will be an additional fee of $40 for residents and $60 for non residents of Denison. This arrangement MUST be made a minimum of one week prior to the scheduled party.
All patrons MUST abide by all posted rules and the additional guidelines listed below:
- Food consumption will be limited to the last 30 minutes of rental time. No one may enter the water after eating.
- No glass containers,
- No Confetti, No Silly String, of any kind
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No cut-off or shorts with rivets. Only White or Gray shirts can be worn in the pool.
- Adequate adult supervision is required. 1 adult to 5 youth under the age of 6, 1 adult to 10 youth over 6 years old.
- Only “Coast Guard Approved” lifejackets are permitted. Life jackets are only permitted in the shallow end of the pool.
- The pool will be cleared for a minimum of 30 minutes in the event of lightning, thunder or body fluid accidents.
- NO food fights, or throwing of food allowed.
Participants holding this agreement shall in no way abuse this privilege. Abuse shall be just cause for dismissal from the facility
or refusal for future use. Participants also agree to be responsible for the cleanliness of this facility. All individuals and
organizations agree to save and hold the City of Denison and staff harmless from any and all loss, claim for loss, injury,
liability, or claim of liability arising out of an individual’s or organizations use of the rented facility: whether such act giving rise
to such claim is by omission or commission. In the event the City of Denison is adjudged liable or finds it necessary to settle any claims arising out of an individual’s or organizations use of the facility, the individual or organization agrees to indemnify the City of Denison for all costs. It is understood and agreed that the City has the right to change time and or date if it is deemed necessary by the Parks and Recreation Manager. As a representative of the applicant, the undersigned agrees to the use of the City owned facility as stated in the City ordinances.
Any cancellation must be made no less than 5 days before the reserved date or deposit and fees will be forfeited.
|Address Line One||1501 W. Brock St|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Denison, TX 75020|
|Monday||05:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Tuesday||06:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Wednesday||05:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Thursday||06:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday||05:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|